Twilight
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Twilight

For Twilight Fans

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Twilight Girl
Admin
Twilight Girl

المساهمات : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/09/2008
العمر : 28
الموقع : Www.twilight-girl-95.piczo.com

Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella?   Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella? Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2008 1:55 pm

I want to know if i am the only one who actually likes Jacob in a general sense, but doesn't want him to be with Bella..... i wish him the best of luck in life, as long as Edward and Bella end up together!!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://twilight-fan-club.rigala.net
fatah

fatah

المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2008

Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella?   Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella? Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 13, 2008 6:42 am

no im not hate him i think he is good Embarassed
Edward girl

Edward girl

المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2008
العمر : 35

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella?   Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella? Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 3:32 pm

no u are not the only one .. Wink i like jacob

but Edward so perfect I love you I love you for bella

Do you Actually Hate Jacob? Or is it just that Edward is soooooooo Much better and totally perfect for Bella?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ?? Why Is Jacob Batter
» Bella Swan ( Kristen Stewart) Pictures

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Twilight :: Team Edward :: Lets Talk-
انتقل الى: